Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gettin' Skooled Up Again

If you have been following NikonSniper for some time, you will know that I have recently been trying to highlight photographers that I enjoy and believe are worthy of a greater following. There are hundreds and hundreds of you that impress me with your skill and photographic vision.
This month, drop in and say hello to Dagmar from the Netherlands. See Dagmar's work in Barefoot From Heaven. Scroll back into older posts so that you get a broader feel for what she does with her camera.
When I look at your blogs, sometimes, I ask myself ... Which of these photos would I like to brag was mine? Often it is very obvious to me. Sometimes picking my "winner photo" from a blog is much harder. If I can't easily pick which photo of yours I would like to brag was mine ... I keep looking deeper into previous posts. This usually means there are a ton of really good ones.
I soon discover ... I am once again being taken to photographic SKOOL. Thanks Dagmar!