Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank You For Your Military Service



Please join me in praying for all those who make the sacrifice of service for their country.

Here is my tribute to those who serve now and served in past conflicts. I wish I had access to take all of these photos myself … but I wanted to link them together in a tribute. Thank you to all the photographers that recorded such moving images of those making this sacrifice for our protection. May God protect soldiers everywhere! Please send a link and tell your family and friends about this tribute. It would be great if they would just comment, “I will pray” and send a link to friends.

Soldiers near and far, ... I wish I could hug you in person and shake your hand. May God guide and protect both you and your families during your service and may He minister to you in battle. I want to encourage you for your sacrifice.

God’s blessing and protection!
In Christ!
Nikonsniper Steve