Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HE SHALL REIGN

Christmas celebration has begun all over the world. Last year I discovered this incredible production of the Hallelujah Chorus done in a shopping mall in Canada and had to post it for you. It's still very moving to me!

I am quite certain that this was not a spontaneous event. I believe it was a beautifully staged happening. The choir is incredible! Far too good for luck. It is however a very interesting production by those posing as just sitting around in a food court. I do believe that there are several that join in the singing of portions of the chorus that are not part of the choir.

What incredible glory and praise to hear in their voices! I would have joined in if I had been there ... but I probably would have had tears running down my face.

YES!
... KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS
... AND HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER and EVER and EVER!
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

That day IS coming!
NikonSniper Steve